Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things Bean Taught Me

It's been a little over a year now that Bean has been living with us. He turned 2 in December which makes him officially 28 months old.
When did I stop thinking of him in 'months'?
I can barely remember a time when I wasn't a G.G. and I  like that.
But it's been a LONG time since I blogged here, so I better catch everyone up.
My oldest girl had a son. The first time I saw an ultrasound picture, it looked like a teeny black and white jelly bean. Thus the name 'bean' was spawned. The name stuck. A good friend from high school allowed me to swipe her rad nickname of G.G. ( gorgeous grandma) because I'm just way to hot to be GRANDMA, nana or any of the other stuff. my pal wasn't a G.G. yet herself, so THANKS C, for letting me be a G.G. first! It's a rad name. ( she's a G.G. now too by the way)
Bean came to live with Pop and G.G. so mom could get her life straight. so far it's still crooked. That is all I shall say on that.
I'm back in college full time, only 2 semesters from my BA in psychology! Then it's on to graduate school!

I started posting tons of photos of Bean on my facebook, with short captions, entitled "Things Bean Taught Me".  I got so many positive replies, I decided to post them here.

I hope these pearls of wisdom bring you joy, enlighten you...
Hell I who am I kidding? I just hope you think my grandbean is as cute as I do, and maybe laugh your ass off once in a while.
Love,
G.G.
Sometimes You Want To Choke The Ones You Love


No comments: