Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And it sucks.
I think it took 2 days to get here, at least it felt like it. It was about 26 hours, including a 6 1/2 hour layover in Michigan.

I stayed in Austin last night since I got in close to midnight, and picked up zeus at the doggy hotel. They said he had a GREAT time, and was ( and I quote) a RUNNI' FOOL! She said every time they would let him out into the HUGE play area, he'd just TAKE OFF in a mad dash around, and LEAP over any dog who got in his way, and just run laps around the acre of dog yard they play in! I don't think he wanted to come home to our tiny postage stamp sized yard!

I gave my neighbor her gifts and her kids loved the 'splat' balls I got them. I took my pal Jim his Boston Redsocks jacket and he was totaly suprised ( but LOVED it!)

Kayla got some birthday money and had me take her to do something I had been saying no to for 18 years... well maybe not since BIRTH, but for a while anyway... she wanted to get her damn LIP pierced.

so she took the 20$ her Grandma sent her and the 10$ her Aunt sent her and got her bottom lip pierced. They will BOTH want to kill her when they find out, which is my own personal vengance to her... yeah I'm ratting her out! muahahaah!!

This weekend I'm keeping a promise I made to her.

A few years back, she started talking about getting a tattoo. A lot of her friends did 'home made tats, some had parents who had tattoo guns, and Kayla KEPT begging me to let her do it. So I made her a deal. If she waited until she was 18, and didn't do anything stupid like get a home made tattoo, in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.

The deal is she picks WHAT tattoo, and I pick the size and pay for it. I pick WHERE IT goes on MY BODY and she can pick where on hers.

soooo she chose to do the 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil fairies'. We'll get them done early next week. The tattoo dude is working up a sketch from the 4 pics we took him tonight ( we want a mix of all 4 pics) He wont be this weekend, so we'll check Tues after I get off work to see if he has time to do it then.

As for me, I'm really blue, and missing my hubby. leaving him again was tough. Jet lag has me all jacked up, and, well, I'm sad.

No comments: