Monday, February 16, 2009


Or maybe just a fool.... lol I just wont buy ANYTHING without trying to get it cheaper. Even if I just get it for like a the equivalent of a DOLLAR less.. I'm going for it.

Men ALWAYS give me a 'discount' but the WOMEN?? hell no. they are HATEFUL!!! good gawd. YOUD THINK I WAS TAKING FOOD OUT OF THEIR BABIES MOUTHS! ( eye rollllll).
Yesterday I was looking at these cheap ass coin purses for my mother in law. yes she's a cheap ass herself so it's ok.
The aji-mah says 2 thousand wan. FOR A TEENY LITTLE PIECE OF CRUD?? come on now. thats like a buck 75. its worth maybe a buck. SHE paid probably 10 cents. Im sure. so I said ok what if I buy TWO of them... I will give you 3 thousand for 2. She says GO AWAY. and turns her fat back on me. NOW THAT WAS JUST PLAIN RUDE.

so I took my money and found a nice man to give it to and HE gave me the discount and told me I was PRETTY on top of it!! so THERE YA OLD BITCH!!

No comments: