Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hope you arent sick to death of my mail stories yet...
I delivered a box to a door today.
Mom opens the door and accepts the box, says thank you, and I hear a little girl say "PIZZA MOMMY??? PIZZA????
mom says no honey, its the mail lady. The little girl appears from behind her mom, and GLARES at me, and yells I NOT WANT NO MAIL!!! I WANT PIZZAAAAAA!!!! she then FLINGS herself face first onto the couch, covering her eyes with her hands, and is crying angrily. NOT just crying like 'oh im sad' but MADDDDD AS YOU KNOW WHAT. She looked upt at me and stuck her tounge out me!!!
I HAD to laugh, and THAT made her REALLY mad!!!!
her mom said she had NO IDEA what gave her the pizza idea, because they had NOT talked about ordering any dang pizza. I said well, sorry I got her all mad, usualy kids really like me.

No comments: