Monday, June 16, 2008

Today I had a BUNCH of HUGE AND HEAVY boxes all going to one house. SEVEN of them in total, each weighing about 60 pounds. Plus one BIG duffle bag, that when on the ground, reached my armpit and probably had rocks or weights in it. THAT was impossible to lift. Luckily it had wheels, but the WHEELS BARLEY ROLLED it was so heavy! And stuffed SO FAT, it was nearly bursting at the seams!

ANYWAY, the asian lady opens the door after I drag the first round up her steep driveway ( I took the hand cart/dolly with me). I had to drag it on her lawn since she parked on the VERY EDGE of her driveway and left no room for me to get by with the big boxes and wide duffell.

THAT was like pulling an ox through mud.

So I get all of them up there, THREE trips.. and the heat index is like 102. Im sweating like MAD, and the lady says 'HO-KAY NOW YOU PUT DIS ONE AND DAT ONE IN DAH BACK ROOM ON DEE TOP SHEFF.

I start laughing at her.

she says
WHAT SO FUNNY?

I say "are you serious?"
she says WHAT MEAN SIL-EE-US" YOU HULLY UP AND TAKE DOZE DER ADN PUT DEM UP AND DEN TAKE DEM DER AND DAY GO UP ON DEE TOP SHEF OF THE FRONT BEDROOM CLOSET.


she was TOTALY serious.

I told her "Mam We are not allowed to enter any residences for any reason. I'm sorry."

She YELLS at me "WELL I CAN NOT PICK DEES UP !! DAY ARE HEEEAAVVYY!!"

HELLOO!! WHO THE HELL IS SHEE TELLING??? but Im supposed to drag them in her house and put them on TOP SHELVES IN SEPERATE ROOMS? omg somone slap her. QUICK!

I just shake my head and walk away as she screams "YOU COME BACK HEEUHHH!! YOU NOT LEAVE DIS ON MY FRONT DOAH!! WHO WILL BE PUTTING DIS AWAY???"

( hell if I know you hatefull old bitch. How about a THANK YOU??)

And on I went with my day.

BUT I DID get to stand in a sprinkler later, and near the end of my day I got an ICE COLD BOTTLE OF WATER FROM ANOTHER REALLY COOL CUSTOMER!!
so there ARE nice ones out there!! : )

No comments: