Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ive decided to give all my working pals nicknames to save their identities and keep me from getting sued.

I always sorta think of us as "snow white and her 8 dwarfs"... 'they are'..

Grumpy'-who once got attacked by a dog and I called 911 when he staggered into the station.He got the name becaus he IS a real grump. He can pitch a real fit now and then. But we get along pretty well.

'Doc'- who is about to retire and we don't much like each other but we pretend to for the sake of whatever. Sometimes he gets on my LAST nerve. He thinks he knows everything about everything and everyone else is stupid.

'Horney'- who is my friend, but an old dude who is always and forever asking me to find him a girlfriend, or did my sister get a divorce yet? He's a funny dude.

'Sneezy'- He has bad allergies and cheats on his wife just F.Y.I. We see eye to eye about work and he knows how I feel about his off duty activities... One day he'll die a slow and painful death and I'll be saying "I told you soooo"

'Happy'-Hes not any happier than the rest of us, but he doesnt curse so he got that dwarf name just for kicks. He's hispanic but I couldnt think of any hispanic dwarfs.

'dopey'-he's not stupid, hes just quiet and shy. He never says much ( the real dopey NEVER talked actualy..)so there was a LITTLE comparison thing goin on there.

"Largely" He's a rather fluffly old dude with the funniest sense of humer ever! He totaly cracks me up! He's got a reallyy off beat, sarcastic, dirty sort of humor so that's why he didn't end up as the happy dwarf. It just wasnt right.

Then of course that leaves ME AS SNOW WHITE so stop scratching your head saying 'umm now whooooo is snow white??????'

GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK IT'S MYYYY BLOG!
ANYWAY

now you'll know who I'm talking about in the future when I talk crap or tell stories about my co-workers. hahahhehehehhohohoh

No comments: